Our mission is to provide reliable, high-quality supplies from Metropolitan Water District of Southern California and other sources to meet present and future needs at an equitable and economical cost, and to promote water use efficiency for all of Orange County.
- Jun 2nd, 2023 WACO
- Jun 5th, 2023 Planning & Operations Committee
- Jun 7th, 2023 Workshop Board Meeting
- Jun 14th, 2023 Administration & Finance Committee
- Jun 21st, 2023 Board Meeting
- MWDOC Issues Statement on Governor's Executive Order on Infrastructure Read Statement
- MWDOC AWARDED $3 MILLION GRANT FROM U.S. BUREAU OF RECLAMATION Learn More
- MWDOC Board Moves to Ease Regional Drought Regulations Learn More
- MWDOC Partners Again with Wyland to Bring the National Challenge to Orange County Learn More
- New Statewide Water and Wastewater Labor Market Report Unveiled at WEEA Meeting Learn More
- Statement on the Passing of MWDOC General Manager, Rob Hunter Read Statement
Water Use Efficiency
Offering water wise education, tips, resources, water saving programs and incentives
for Orange County residents and businesses.
MWDOC works with local Orange County water providers to offer rebates and incentives to residential and commercial water users.
Orange County residents can save water and money by taking advantage of available rebates offered on both indoor and outdoor water-saving devices.
Rebates are now available to Orange County commercial customers on a variety of water-saving devices used for your business.
The Water Advisory Committee of Orange County (WACO) facilitates the introduction, and discussions, related to current and emerging water issues in Orange County for policy makers and water industry professionals. Monthly meetings are open to the public and include presentations from a diverse group of speakers on a variety of water-related topics.
The Independent Special Districts of Orange County (ISDOC) is a membership association that represents the interests, and provides advocacy, on behalf of Orange County’s 27 independent special districts.