Your drinking water remains safe and reliable. Coronavirus (COVID-19) has no impact on the quality or supply of your drinking water. Orange County water providers are actively monitoring the situation, and taking necessary steps to ensure uninterrupted water service. The health and safety of Orange County residents and businesses is the highest priority.
Our mission is to provide reliable, high-quality supplies from Metropolitan Water District of Southern California and other sources to meet present and future needs at an equitable and economical cost, and to promote water use efficiency for all of Orange County.
- Sep 21st, 2020 Public Affairs & Legislation Committee
- Sep 25th, 2020 Special Board Meeting (Harassment Prevention Training)
- Oct 1st, 2020 Special Board Meeting (Ethics Training)
- Oct 2nd, 2020 WACO Meeting
- Oct 5th, 2020 Planning & Operations Committee
- MWDOC Appoints Director Tamaribuchi to Metropolitan Board News Release
- Notice of Vacancy - Division 1 Notice
- Director Brett R. Barbre Retires from MWDOC Board of Directors News Release
- Former Orange County Sheriff's Official to Lead WEROC News Release
- Municipal Water District of Orange County Elects New Officers News Release
Water Use Efficiency
Offering water wise education, tips, resources, water saving programs and incentives
for Orange County residents and businesses.
MWDOC works with local Orange County water providers to offer rebates and incentives to residential and commercial water users.
Orange County residents can save water and money by taking advantage of available rebates offered on both indoor and outdoor water-saving devices.
Rebates are now available to Orange County commercial customers on a variety of water-saving devices used for your business.
The Water Advisory Committee of Orange County (WACO) facilitates the introduction, and discussions, related to current and emerging water issues in Orange County for policy makers and water industry professionals. Monthly meetings are open to the public and include presentations from a diverse group of speakers on a variety of water-related topics.
The Independent Special Districts of Orange County (ISDOC) is a membership association that represents the interests, and provides advocacy, on behalf of Orange County’s 27 independent special districts.