Our mission is to provide reliable, high-quality supplies from Metropolitan Water District of Southern California and other sources to meet present and future needs at an equitable and economical cost, and to promote water use efficiency for all of Orange County.
- Dec 11th, 2019 Administration & Finance Committee Meeting
- Dec 13th, 2019 WACO Meeting
- Dec 16th, 2019 Public Affairs & Legislation Committee
- Dec 17th, 2019 WACO Planning Committee
- Dec 18th, 2019 Board Meeting
- Rebate Amount Increases to $3 for MWDOC Turf Removal Program News Release
- MWDOC Earns Multiple Awards at 44th Annual OCPRSA Protos Awards News Release
- MWDOC Appoints Robert R. McVicker as Director of Division 3 News Release
- MWDOC Statement on Gov. Newsom Single-Tunnel Conveyance Solution for Bay Delta News Release
- City of San Clemente Wins MWDOC-Wyland OC Mayor’s Challenge News Release
Water Use Efficiency
Offering water wise education, tips, resources, water saving programs and incentives
for Orange County residents and businesses.
MWDOC works with local Orange County water providers to offer rebates and incentives to residential and commercial water users.
Orange County residents can save water and money by taking advantage of available rebates offered on both indoor and outdoor water-saving devices.
Rebates are now available to Orange County commercial customers on a variety of water-saving devices used for your business.
The Water Advisory Committee of Orange County (WACO) facilitates the introduction, and discussions, related to current and emerging water issues in Orange County for policy makers and water industry professionals. Monthly meetings are open to the public and include presentations from a diverse group of speakers on a variety of water-related topics.
The Independent Special Districts of Orange County (ISDOC) is a membership association that represents the interests, and provides advocacy, on behalf of Orange County’s 27 independent special districts.